Customized Meal Planning with LivingPlate.org
Nutrition Link Services offers customized meal planning services to all our clients through Living Plate.org. Living Plate is a meal planning program that features recipes and meal plans created by Registered Dietitians.
We offer a variety of meal plans through Living Plate, to address a variety of conditions, including:
• Diabetes. Click here for 3 Day Diabetic Meal Plan Sign Up
• Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Click here for 3 Day PCOS Meal Plan Sign Up
• Renal Issues: Click here for 3 Day Renal Meal Plan Sign Up
• Anti-Inflammation: Click here for 3 Day Anti-Inflammation Meal Plan Sign Up
• Low FODMAP for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Click here for 3 Day ISB Meal Plan Sign Up
Wide Variety of Meal Plans
We also offer vegan and vegetarian plans, a 28-day Refresh Plan, and a Flex plan for clients looking for a flexible, but balanced and healthy meal plan.
Wholesome Ingredients, Flexible Options
Living Plate utilizes simple wholesome ingredients, and can be customized by our dietitians for each client’s personal preferences. Clients can try a sample meal plan for 3 days at no cost, and monthly meal plans begin at $9/month. With options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, recipes and grocery lists, Living Plate meal plans make meal planning and grocery shopping a breeze!
Simple, Easy to Follow
Clients love the simplicity of knowing what they have planned for each meal while they are working towards their goals. If you are looking for a whole foods, easy-to-follow, wholesome meal plan, look no further!
Try a 3-day meal plan to see how you like it, and work with our registered dietitians to customize it for your needs and preferences.