Today’s successful business leaders know the unlimited rewards they can expect when they invest in their greatest hidden asset – their employees. In a world where health care costs are taking a huge bite into corporate profit, the implementation of programs that yield a reduction in health care costs, are no longer elective, but rather a necessary consideration for a financially prudent organization. Successful corporate wellness programs with an emphasis on nutrition, as well as physical, mental and emotional health will directly meet this need.
How Can Nutrition Link’s Wellness Program Benefit Your Corporation?
• Reduced Absenteeism
• Reduced Health Care Costs
• Reduced Employee Turnover
• Reduction in Sick Leave
• Increased Employee Productivity and Employee Morale
What Do We Offer and What Makes Us Different?
Nutrition Link Services can tailor wellness programs to meet the needs of your employees. We currently offer the following services:
• One-on-One Nutrition Counseling
• Lunch and Learn Workshops
• Six Week Wellness Education Sessions
• Corporate Weight Management Groups
• Customized Meal Planning
• Corporate Kitchen & Pantry Review
• Cooking Classes (dependent on availability of a kitchen on-site)
Get Info/Book Your Corporate Wellness Package
How can we improve the health and well-being of your employees? Contact the Corporate Wellness Team at Nutrition Link Services to create a wellness package for your corporation today!
Who We Are:
Nutrition Link is a dynamic group of Nutrition Experts who are highly trained Registered Dietitians. Our company develops innovative programs that are tailor made for both individuals and corporations. Through nutrition education, coaching and behavioral modification strategies we are committed to creating a healthy mindset and lifestyle that will build and maintain a reality of wellness in every client we encounter.
We focus on more than just the number on the scale.
If you are considering offering a wellness program at your company, you’ve already committed to promoting the health and wellness of your employees. Let us take care of the rest!
What Sets Us Apart?
• We accept a variety of health insurances for individual and group counseling, including: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Independence Blue Cross, Aetna, Amerihealth, Cigna, United Healthcare, GHI/Emblem Health, Medicare and Medicaid
• We provide a holistic approach to health management, and take into account social, physical, emotional and mental stressors that may be affecting an individual’s well-being.
• We offer culinary review services of corporate kitchens and pantries to ensure a health-focused environment for your employees.
• We focus on more than just the number on the scale. We want your employees to feel empowered, and emotionally, mentally and physically healthy through dietary and lifestyle changes that will enable them to feel their best.